Welcome!

Welcome to Button Knows Best... thanks so much for stopping by.... this blog is an adventure intended to help identify the best of.... well everything!

I'll be adding to it what in my mind can be described as 'the best of music', 'the best of arts & crafts', 'the best of styles', 'deals'... and hopefully much more! Glad to have you! I hope you'll stay awhile and become a follower!

Friday, December 10

Day One

Well, where do I begin.... Okay, Okay, I know where.....

Best of creative styles and gifts for this Holiday season... and the spring to follow!!!  Design Your Own TOMS shoes.... Or better yet, have them designed (for those of us without the time to decorate our own)....

A pair my sister decorated for me.... with a paisley print, and our first dance lyrics printed all over the white canvas.... Personable and fashionable... Perfect.

Another pair my sister made for a 'world traveler'.... wish I could be one.... Not only for the traveling.... but also for the shoes!!!

Start with a pair of canvas TOMS (already contributing to a good cause, as they'll match your pair of shoes for another in need)... Just add Sharpie Permanent Markers in any design, pattern or fashion, and vuala!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! These are so cute! Does your sister make them for other people? I'm in need of a gift for my sister and she would LOVE these. She is a huge fan of traveling and navigational looking things! If you could email me that would be fantastic! Thanks so much!

    Taryn

    Taryngerber2008@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you do this????? I really want a pair like the world traveler ones!!

    ReplyDelete